Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moving into a new class room.

I moved into a new class room this year. I had to come in early on Wednesday, August 5th to move the boxes and items from my old room. Look at all that stuff.

Where am I going to put it all? There was a lot of stuff left in the room. I have to find places to put my stuff. I come back on Monday, August 10th to work on the room.

We had to be back on Tuesday, August 11th. In between meetings we had a little bit of time to work on the room. I took a couple days and some help, but everything found a home.

I really could not do it with out the help of my aids. They took the job of going through our closet. Our motto was when "in doubt throw it out". We through out a lot of old stuff.

The question I guess is how long will it stay clean? The kids come back on Monday, August 17th. We have registration and meet the teacher night on Sunday. Ready or not here they come.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, can you organize your house like that? It looks nice. I didn't realize you had such a big room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to be a teacher- I love the organized setting and the anticipation this room seems to have for the new little students coming in. Who knows.. maybe one day I will be like you and teach??

    ReplyDelete