Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

I hope everyone had a good 4th. Mine was good. I went to our ward pancake breakfast. I was asked to help with cooking of some pancakes, but when I got there I was not needed. I helped out with Ethan, Sydney, and Hailey. The primary were incharge of the activity. So Tracy was busy and Eric was helping. After the breakfast I had to water mom and dad's plants. I also had to go to the bank and get some gas. I then went with Eric and family over to Tracy's folks. They grilled out chicken and had a very tasty dinner. Tracy brought over a slip and slide for the kids. Ethan and Sydney really enjoyed it. Hailey got tired of the slip and slide after a while. We stayed untill about 7 or so. I later watched some fireworks on t.v. and heard some of my neighbors shoot off fireworks. All in all a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment